KETTLE GRILL BASICS
Time: 6:30pm - 8:00pm
A simple kettle grill, some good charcoal, and a little knowledge are all you need to be cooking outside all summer long. This class teaches you the basics of using a kettle grill to barbeque, grill, plank, and smoke your favorite meats and veggies. After completing this class you will know:
- the difference between types of charcoal
- the difference between BBQ and grilling
- how to light and arrange charcoal
- various techniques of grilling and planking meats and veggies
- how to use your kettle grill to BBQ and smoke food (think 8-hour carnitas)
This hands-on class concludes with a meal so we can sample our new skills.
Call the shop to sign up at 503-233-8691.